Specifications, comparison, reviews,
MTF-charts for lenses by Canon,
Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus,
Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.
Article about photographic lenses and equipment
Do you like a good instrumental music?
Listen to new beautiful music from composer Sergei Borodin. Click HERE...
Precautions when driving a CNG car
1. Strictly implement gas filling safety operating procedures. Fill the gas cylinder with pressure not higher than 20MPa. The natural gas used should be purified to meet the vehicle's natural gas quality standards.
2. It is strictly forbidden to run with gas when the device is faulty and the system is leaking.
3. When disassembling and assembling high-voltage components, avoid unsafe operations. When opening the bottle valve, no one is allowed to stand in front of the valve port of the gas cylinder. The stop valve should be opened slowly and gradually open after ventilation to prevent impact on the meter valve and other parts.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use fire to check air leakage.
5. Open flames are not allowed in the cab and the vicinity of the vehicle and should be checked for natural gas leakage at any time. Smoking is strictly prohibited in a cab in a fully enclosed state.
6. When driving, avoid collision of gas cylinders and pipelines with obstacles. If there is any gas leakage in the supply system, it should be eliminated in time and replaced with gasoline fuel.
7. When the vehicle stops driving, it should be parked in a cool place to prevent sun exposure.
8. When maintaining the vehicle, it is strictly forbidden to knock or collide with gas cylinders, pressure reducing valves, pipelines, etc. The distance between the inflatable gas cylinder and the open flame shall not be less than 10 meters.
9. For cars that use compressed natural gas for a long time, they should be changed to gasoline regularly for one hour and run the engine to prevent failure of the fuel supply system.
10. Accident handling:
1) When dealing with traffic accidents, the main power supply should be disconnected, and all air valves should be closed;
2) When dealing with fire accidents, the main power supply should be disconnected, all gas valves should be closed to isolate the scene, fire extinguishers, sand, coverings, etc. should be used to extinguish the fire, and the fire department should be notified as appropriate.
Jiaxing Lineng Autogas Equipment Co., Ltd., as a supplier of autogas conversion kits, provides customers with Timing Advance Processor, CNG Pipe and other parts. If you need to purchase related parts, we can provide you with the help you need. Please contact us for more details.