remember me Forgot your password?
Sign in    Registration                 We’re creating the largest and most complete database of photographic lenses in the world! Join us!
All About Photographic Lenses.
Specifications, comparison, reviews,
MTF-charts for lenses by Canon,
Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus,
Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.

Forum

Do you like a guitar? We have the best covers of classic and popular music for a guitar.
Sheet music and tabs. Look it...

How to Make Foam Pump Soap

kexon plastic :: 07.11.2018 11:19:34

lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

I’m going to go into this assuming you know a Foam Pump(KEXON) is a rip off. You know that, right? You pay the same, or more for foaming soap and for that you get – less soap. Here’s how to make your own.

Foaming soap is one of those little things. I love it. It’s easy. It comes out puffy and lathery without any work on your part at all.That’s right. I’ll spend 12 hours stacking 2 full, bush cords of wood, but I’m too lazy to lather.

The one thing I don’t like about foaming soap dispensers is refill soap for them is harder to find than regular soap and is usually more expensive. Even though you’re getting less soap. Because 500 ml of regular soap = 500 ml of regular soap. 500 ml of foaming soap is actually only a tiny bit of soap and a bunch of water.

So I figured out how to turn regular liquid hand soap into the sort of soap that will work in a foaming dispenser.Regular liquid hand soap won’t work in a foaming dispenser because it’s too thick.So genius me decided I could probably just add water to it to thin it down.

Ningbo KeXon Plastic Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive plastic packaging enterprise integrating design, production, and sales. We own a factory (Yuyao KeXon Sprayer Factory), and its plant area is over 6,000 square meters, with more than 20 years of production experience in various types of daily packaging. The company can professionally produce all kinds of foam pumps, plastic caps, daily and medicinal plastic bottles, as well as all kinds of trigger sprayers, lotion pumps, perfume sprayers, cream jar and other products.

Back to top page

You must be logged in to add a message