remember me Forgot your password?
Sign in    Registration                 We’re creating the largest and most complete database of photographic lenses in the world! Join us!
All About Photographic Lenses.
Specifications, comparison, reviews,
MTF-charts for lenses by Canon,
Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus,
Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.

Forum

Do you like a guitar? We have the best covers of classic and popular music for a guitar.
Sheet music and tabs. Look it...

The Re-ac-tion of Bi-va-lent Copper Chloride Dihydrate with Hy-drochlo-ric Acid

weishida :: 21.12.2018 05:25:14

lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

The re-ac-tion of bi-va-lent Copper Chloride Dihydrate(WSDTY) with hy-drochlo-ric acid is method is used in the vast ma-jor-i-ty of cas-es be-cause of its ease of im-ple-men-ta-tion:CuO + 2HCl = Cu-Cl? + H?O.An al-ter-na-tive to the pre-vi-ous method which is also known as the neu-tral-iza-tion re-ac-tion:Cu(OH)? + 2HCl = Cu-Cl? + 2H?O.

Dis-place-ment re-ac-tion, in which the acid residue of the weak-er acid is forced out by the stronger acid. In the vast ma-jor-i-ty of cas-es, wide-ly avail-able cop-per car-bon-ate Сu-CO? is used:Cu-CO? + 2HCl = Cu-Cl? + H?O + CO?.Fi-nal-ly, the most orig-i-nal re-ac-tion, which in-volves dis-solv-ing cop-per in a mix-ture of strong acids, so-called “aqua re-gia”:3Сu + 2H-NO? + 6HCl = 3Cu-Cl? + 2NO + 4H?0.Bi-va-lent cop-per chlo-ride has found ap-pli-ca-tion in the de-car-boxy-la-tion and dy-ing fab-rics, and in the cop-per-coat-ing of met-als.

Wujiang Weishida Copper Technology Co., Ltd. has 12,000 square meters of production base. By virtue of their sincere cooperation, reciprocity of the business philosophy for the industry users around the country to provide high-quality non-ferrous metal products.Weishida specializes in producing cuprous chloride, basic copper carbonate, copper acetate, copper oxide, copper sulfate. Our company has established a perfect quality assurance system, quality inspection and testing equipment, testing, testing and technology development strength, to ensure the stability of product quality, fully able to meet the pre-market after-sales service to provide users with the need. To provide users with quality products and services is the consistent aim of our planting. I sincerely look forward to plant the development and promotion of new and old customers and friendly exchanges.

Back to top page

You must be logged in to add a message