The lens shows average signs of use and wear on the barrel. The shutter speeds, focusing, and aperture functions work correctly and focusing ring is smooth to turn. The shutter does not fire when fire pin is pushed with finger on lens mount. But the shutter does fire correctly when triggered thru the camera.
Attention! The Bayonet of the filter has a dent - is shown on picture.
Year of the issue (approximately) – 1983
It works properly.
Shutter speed is accurate from low speed to high speed.
Focus ring turns smooth.
Aperture blades are free of oil and snappy.
There is no haze.
There is no fungus.
There is no balsam separation.
The Damaged bayonet of the filter (refer to photo).
There is small damages on front element - their practically is not seen. (No impact when taking a photo).
There is a little dust on the interior of the glass. (No impact when taking a photo).
Please check on the photos for detailed condition of the product.
- Front cap
- Rear cap (holds weakly)
All you can see on the picture will be included in a set of a package.
Can send to photographies, made this lens on camera Canon 5D Mark II.
On Hasselblad also there is:
1. Hasselblad 500 C/M - $425 IT IS SOLD!!!
2. Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 50mm F/4 CF - $215
4. Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar T* 80mm F/2.8 CF - $225 IT IS SOLD!!!
5. Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 150mm F/4 CF - $295 IT IS SOLD!!!
6. Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 250mm F/5.6 CF - $215
7. Hasselblad PME Metered Prism Finder for 500C/M - $175
8. Hasselblad A12 Film Back Magazine II 6 x 6 Chrome - $85
9. Hasselblad 63 filter (2 pos.) + Filter Adapter for filter 60 – 63 mm - $85
10. HASSELBLAD extension tube 55mm macro 55 close focus fits 500 C/M CW camera lens - $55
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you very much for your visiting.
Detailed description of the lens along with owner reviews from allphotolenses.com.
The Requisitions for payment:
Translations "Золотая Корона", "Колибри", "Юнистрим", " Western Union", "Блиц" – Kazakhstan, t. Ust-Kamenogorsk, Andreyev Vladimir Ivanovich, PIN 590222301889, tel. +7 777 993 7021