Specifications, comparison, reviews,
MTF-charts for lenses by Canon,
Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus,
Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.
Do you like a guitar? We have the best covers of classic and popular music for a guitar.
Sheet music and tabs. Look it...
Elevator Manufacturer Provides Elevator Tips
You may be surprised to find that approximately 1,900 babies, children and adolescents are damaged by the elevator each year. Therefore, you need to pay special attention to your child taking the elevator. Elevator Manufacturer Fuji offers the following tips:
1. Make sure the children know that the door is timed and how to use the door open button if someone enters the door.
2. Never take the stroller on the escalator. Please use the elevator instead.
three. Don't let your child sit on the escalator, clothes or fingers will be caught. Never let your child ride a bicycle or play with a handrail.
4. Don't sit on an escalator or play on an escalator - it shouldn't be considered an amusement park.
5. Fasten your laces before going up the escalator.
6. Do not force the elevator door to open. Don't try to leave the elevator.
The design of the elevator takes into account safety, but those who take the elevator also need to know how they should interact with them and others while waiting and taking the elevator. This is especially true for children who don't have much experience in the elevator. There are some safe elevators here, and every child should know.
Do not take the elevator in a fire. You should teach your child to use the stairs as soon as possible in the event of a fire, especially if they live in an apartment building. Make sure they know the location of the stairs and even consider setting up an external meeting place to prevent you from separating. If the child is trapped alone in the elevator, they should know how to use the elevator's call button for help and wait for an adult expert to help them.