Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtländer Skoparex 1:3,4/35 DKL on EOS 30D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Voigtländer Skoparex 1:3,4/35 DKL on EOS 30D Reply with quote

Hi All,
I was browsing my albums from 2009 and wanted to share some pics with you.

Those are images taken with Voigtländer Skoparex 1:3,4/35 for Bessamatic/Ultramatic on Canon EOS 30D.

Fantastic small lens .. real craftsmanship. Sharp, with excelent colours and no CA.

Sold it a guy who had 5D and on his body it was even better.
The lens and the body are no longer with me and i miss them sometimes Smile

Enjoy

That's the lens and the adapter.

And some pics from the area near the Bulgarian/Serbian border.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful mini lens, it is a pity we cannot keep all lenses
superb pics collection!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pics. I like the landscape.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice results. imho, all these 'deckel' mount compur lenses--made for bessamatic and/or kodak retina cameras--are really wonderful. i have this lens, as well as the full line of schneider retina lenses, and the rodenstock 50/2.8. i find that while i like the voigtlander a lot, the non voigtlanders have an incredibly unique color rendition that really fits my eye.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used with film a lot of voigtlander/Kodak/rodenstock lenses.

The 3,4/35 in my taste is a good lens, of course. Need the shade because it's prone to flare at wide open. The contrast is medium and not the sharp 35 lens. i repeat, in my taste the 2,4/35 CZJ is a lot better.

One great voigtlander lens, was the skopagon 2/40 (prone to flare too) and the 2/50 septon (medium contrast and nice colors) and then 4,8/100 had an excelent resolution power and very slow.

The kodak lenses are OK. The curtagon 2,8/35 is better than the skoparex, for my.

And the curtagon 4/28 (I had 6 or 7 copies of that lens) and no one was sharp with very strong vigneting.

I used voigtlander DKL lenses for about 20 years (I was a collector). I tried some copies of each one, in or out of catalogue.

But each one person has your ouwn taste. And the pics posted here are very good.

Rino.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was very nice tor portraits also.
i've red somewhere it has the same scheme as distagon.

On canon it looks as a body cap so small and light.