remember me Forgot your password?
Sign in    Registration                 We’re creating the largest and most complete database of photographic lenses in the world! Join us!
All About Photographic Lenses.
Specifications, comparison, reviews,
MTF-charts for lenses by Canon,
Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus,
Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.

Forum

Do you like a guitar? We have the best covers of classic and popular music for a guitar.
Sheet music and tabs. Look it...

Lens Hoya HMC Zoom 35-75 mm f/ 4

febres :: 25.11.2018 08:39:44

VE
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

Lens Hoya HMC Zoom 35-75 mm f/ 4
Format: 35mm SLR

Type: Zoom lens

Focusing: Manual Focus (MF)

Lens mounts: Nikon F (FX, DX)

Optical scheme: 9 Elements in 9 Groups

Specifications:

Focal lengthMax. apertureMin. apertureBladesMin. Focus (m.)Filter Ø (mm.)Weight (gr.)Height (mm.)
35mm - 75mmf/4.0f/2260.85536578

> unrelated

febres :: 25.11.2018 08:45:59

VE
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

Hi everyone! Hoya lenses are kind of difficult to find, at least here in America. I found a bargain online with a Hoya 35-75mm HMC (HMC stands for Hoya Macro) and i get it for probably less than $10 but when i received it had the zoom ring stuck between 35mm and macro.

I tried the lens with a couple of shots and the mechanics are kind of good, also, the macro works great but i found it lacks of contrast? Other than that i should say it is a sharp lens and also it has been built like a tank, really heavy and robust.

Does anyone has this lens to share some opinions, i was thinking in sending to service to fix the zooming ring, but i'm not sure if it actually worths the money.  What do you think? Cheers!

> unrelated

febres :: 25.11.2018 08:49:55

VE
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

I'm going to post a couple of shots tomorrow when i have the chance to download from the camera

> unrelated

Back to top page

You must be logged in to add a message