All About Photographic Lenses.
Specifications, comparison, reviews, MTF-charts for lenses by Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.
Forum

Do you like a good instrumental music?
Listen to new beautiful music from composer Sergei Borodin. Click HERE...

Lens Hoya HMC Zoom 35-75 mm f/ 4

febres :: 25.11.2018 08:39:44

VE
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

Lens Hoya HMC Zoom 35-75 mm f/ 4
Format: 35mm SLR

Type: Zoom lens

Focusing: Manual Focus (MF)

Lens mounts: Nikon F (FX, DX)

Optical scheme: 9 Elements in 9 Groups

Specifications:

Focal lengthMax. apertureMin. apertureBladesMin. Focus (m.)Filter Ø (mm.)Weight (gr.)Height (mm.)
35mm - 75mmf/4.0f/2260.85536578

> unrelated

febres :: 25.11.2018 08:45:59

VE
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

Hi everyone! Hoya lenses are kind of difficult to find, at least here in America. I found a bargain online with a Hoya 35-75mm HMC (HMC stands for Hoya Macro) and i get it for probably less than $10 but when i received it had the zoom ring stuck between 35mm and macro.

I tried the lens with a couple of shots and the mechanics are kind of good, also, the macro works great but i found it lacks of contrast? Other than that i should say it is a sharp lens and also it has been built like a tank, really heavy and robust.

Does anyone has this lens to share some opinions, i was thinking in sending to service to fix the zooming ring, but i'm not sure if it actually worths the money.  What do you think? Cheers!

> unrelated

febres :: 25.11.2018 08:49:55

VE
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

I'm going to post a couple of shots tomorrow when i have the chance to download from the camera

> unrelated

Back to top page

You must be logged in to add a message