All About Photographic Lenses.
Specifications, comparison, reviews, MTF-charts for lenses by Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.
Forum

Do you like a good instrumental music?
Listen to new beautiful music from composer Sergei Borodin. Click HERE...

can someone help me find out......

igal amar :: 12.09.2013 10:55:26

lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

hey. 

can somone help me find out the tipe of baunet of this lens?

im traying to find a convertor for eos but no lack ...

thank you

Radovan :: 05.10.2013 12:22:36
Radovan
Croatia, Zagreb
lvl. 4 (Lens-Pro)

Hi

Without mount picture it is virtually impossible to tel for which system was lens intended.

If you search in lens database you'll find OSAWA MC 135mm F/2.8 lens. If lens in database matches your copy in most parts (all except mount) you can narrow your search because according to database it was manufactured in following mounts (C/Y (contax/yashica), Canon FD, FDn, Konica AR, M42, Nikon F (FX, DX), Olympus OM, Pentax K, Minolta SR (MD, MC)) what makes majority of popular mounts for period when lens was produced. If lens was intended for Canon FD, FDn, Konica AR or Minolta SR (MD, MC) it is not worth a bother to convert to EOS EF mount (if you manage to find adapter for those three systems lens will be able to do only macro work or it'll have optical element eg. degradation optics).  

If you want more help pleas post mount picture.

Also you might find Hacking the Lens (or to hack or not to hack) article useful.

I also noticed that coating on front element (picture of front element in your post) looks funky (damaged) clean it and then decide if it is worth a trouble.

Best wishes
Radovan

Back to top page

You must be logged in to add a message