All About Photographic Lenses.
Specifications, comparison, reviews, MTF-charts for lenses by Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, Carl Zeiss, etc.
Forum

Do you like a good instrumental music?
Listen to new beautiful music from composer Sergei Borodin. Click HERE...

Lens Pentacon 135 mm f/ 2.8

Denisoliver :: 23.11.2015 14:31:29

lvl. 2 (Lens-Adept)

Lens Pentacon 135 mm f/ 2.8
Format: 35mm SLR

Type: Prime lens

Focusing: Manual Focus (MF)

Lens mounts: M42, Exakta

Optical scheme: 5/4

Specifications:

Focal lengthMax. apertureMin. apertureBladesMin. Focus (m.)Filter Ø (mm.)Weight (gr.)Height (mm.)
135mmf/2.8f/32151.55547089

Denisoliver :: 23.11.2015 14:41:30

lvl. 2 (Lens-Adept)

Marvellous colours. Superb bokeh. Prone to CA. On Sony A7II: Has very slight weaknesses in sharpness, but is still performing very good.

TAKE CARE AND BUY THE RIGHT ONE! This lens exists in two versions: the older one is identical with the Meyer-Optik lens and you probably want to get that. The newer one is a modified version, it only has 6 blades, thus it misses the superb bokeh of the original. If you are unable to have a look inside to count the blades, just check the minimum aperture at the ring. Is it 32? Good! The newer version only has 22 as a minimum aperture.

Philtr :: 12.03.2019 17:48:20
Philip
Denmark
lvl. 1 (Lens-Learner)

I'd like to ask for further info regarding the mount. I believe the first mount  (B) is an exacta mount, however if you unscrew the binding ring, beneath it I see another mount (A). Is this also an exacta mount or does this serve another prupose? Why can it unscrew in the first place?

Thanks!!

> It's not the light I seek, but the subtraction of it.

Back to top page

You must be logged in to add a message