Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70 mm f/ 2.8 ZA
- super-sonic focusing motor (SSM)
- internal focusing
- non-rotating front element
- full-frame diagonal angle of view: 84-34°
- camera with a crop-factor diagonal angle of view: 61-23°
- equivalent focal length for crop-factor cameras 36-105mm
- maximum magnification: 0.25
- round diaphragm
- filer diameter 83mm
- Maximum length 142mm
- leaf-type metal hood ALC-SH101 and a cover are included it a set
- metal barrel with plastic elements
Fast full-frame zoom lens of a medium range Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 2.8/24-70 ZA (by Sony’s classification Sony SAL2470Z) is destined to professional use – big, heavy and expensive comparing with similar lenses. Very fast, accurate and silent focusing.
Very high resolution starting from a wide-open diaphragm and a little decreasing of it at 70mm F2.8.
CA are well controlled and geometrical vignetting is almost absent. T* multicoating removes glow and reflexes when shooting in a backlight. Focusing ring angle of rotating is about 90 degrees. Lens also has focus hold button anf AF/MF switch. ОбъективCarl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70 mm f/ 2.8 ZA is not compatible with Sony teleconverters.
Links to online resources:
Posted by: a2012 Date of publication: 01.10.2010